Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Remixing Technology and Curriculum



For this canvas remix, I tried to mesh the lesson plan of “Bad Case of Bullying” with “The Changing Ideologies of Race, Culture and Demographics”. I felt these two meshed because they sometimes go together. It seemed that the lesson plan of race, culture and demographics, went well with bullying because sometimes in school student will face not only bullying but racial bullying. I felt these two would mesh well, so I decided to remix our canvases together. While I did take out some widgets from the previous canvas, not because I didn’t like them, it was strictly because the canvas kept warping and movie and it was very difficult to work with. So I eliminated two of the “more information” widgets and the video widget, because they were making it difficult to work with. I felt that the rest of the information would be able to stay to get the point of racial bullying across.

Here is the link to the remixed canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment